Scott County Regional Business and Technology Park
The Crooked Road Tech Center
Sites & Buildings
For more information on the following sites and buildings, please contact the Scott County Economic Development Authority at (276) 386-2525 or email
Scott County has the following sites and building available.
Virginia's Dept. of Business Assistance can
help with questions concerning conducting business in Virginia. Click here to visit the DBA website.
- Scott County Regional Business and Technology Park : The 65-acre tract yields almost
40 developable acres, all fully served by access roads, water,
sewer, broadband communications, and all necessary support services.
The park is specifically geared to technology dependent firms
with plans for bringing a level of bandwidth, redundant service,
and aggressive pricing for such services to the park to a degree
never before offered in the Virginia-Tennessee region.
Click here for more information
- Duffield Site Designated as one of twelve Premier Data Center Sites in the TVA Region. Click here for press release and here for site location.
- New! Riverside Development, Weber City, Va. Click here for more information.
- NOW AVAILABLE! The Crooked Road Tech Center
GPS Coordinates 36°42'53.46"N 82° 48'13.623 Download a printable brochure here
- New! Stateline Warehouse - Weber City, VA 12,000 sq. ft. for sale. Click here for more information.
VIRGINIA ENTERPRISE ZONE
For information on Virginia Enterprise Zone qualifications and incentives, click here
Projects may quality from additional assistance from the following:
The Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission's Tobacco Region Opportunity Fund (TROF), the Virginia Coalfield Economic Development Authority's Coalfield Region Opportunity Fund (CROF), the Virginia Economic Development Partnership, and the Virginia Dept. of Business Assistance.
For more information on any of the above, please contact the Scott County EDA at (276) 386-2525 or by email.